Mission Gang Reunion

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

 Mission gang reunited at last (minus a few)! And like good old times, we took a short hiking trip down to Thornton Beach State Park in Daly City. The last time I was here, I came across a neat little tree house, accompanied with some awesome rope swings. So that's what we ended up doing this late Tuesday afternoon. 
 My little pups. We decided that Momo has a bit of crazy in her.
 My friends like to mock me... 
 Boy band pose.

 The nifty tree house. I didn't get a chance to climb up. Next time for sure.




I'm not very graceful. Not in air and never on land.

Photobombing... So many wrong in one shot...

 Rope swings brings all forms of happiness
 Momo decided to plant herself right in the middle of the runway to observe. 
 My view forward. My view back.
More reunions to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment