Messy Hair

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Well, I was going through my Hong Kong photos but was overwhelmed by the number of shots I took, so I decided to go the easy route! Last week, this gang and I headed south to Windy Hill Open Preserve; and yes, it was very very windy. Not only was our little hike a little windy, it was a little exhausting as well. Originally, I thought this 3-4 mile hike was pretty easy, but I didn't take into account the many elevation change it took to complete the trail. We decided to turn around half way and head to t-pumps in San Mateo instead. =D
 The hike. The victims.
 Bradley and Mandy decided to photobomb Alberto's profile pic. Nicely done.
 Fields and fields of gold. I want to come back during the spring to see fields and fields of green!
 Alberto on the prowl.
 Waiting for us to catch up....
The road there. The road back.

1 comment:

  1. The ones of Alberto "on the prowl" remind me of the shoot from four years ago. He's gotten better at hunting. ;)

    P.S. I'm never gonna see your HK photos at this rate!

    ReplyDelete