Warm Summer Haze

Monday, July 09, 2012

Out of desperation, I grabbed the two closest girls next to me, threw some clothes on them, and set em up in front of my camera. Turned out to be great fun. I haven't done one of these spontaneous shoots in a while. We started at John McLaren Park then made our way down to Thornton Beach State Park. It was such a perfect day to be at the beach. I'm very blessed to live in the breeze Mediterranean region. San Francisco FTW! 
 I never knew Ada was such a model. She totally worked the camera. 
 And this is Stephanie, my good friend since secondary school. Steph really have blossomed into a beautiful woman. 
We stumbled upon this maze of tree branches. It was such complex and chaotic setting that worked perfectly with the simplicity of Steph.
 The purest form of HAPPINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment